Baby Crib Template

Decorating By horskkj Updated 24 Oct 2011 , 1:32pm by MelissaBenton88

horskkj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
horskkj Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 5

Is there a template anywhere for a Baby crib? I did a search and found nothing and looked through the template gallery.

I am assuming gumpaste would work best as I need this to be strong enough to be a topper. Would 50/50 fondant/gumpaste be strong enough?

4 replies
FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 5:23pm
post #2 of 5

I used all gumpaste (Nic Lodge's recipe) for the baby crib I did, it's in my photos. I don't have a template handy, but I just used graph paper to draw/cut it out. The graph paper was basically a template anyway, I cut away alternating rows of squares for the openings between the slats on the crib.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 5:49pm
post #3 of 5

I have a chocolate baby cradle mold, so that may also be an option.

CC22504 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CC22504 Posted 4 Jun 2010 , 12:29am
post #4 of 5

There is a great tutorial on youtube from Mayen..She is awesome..This is for a baby carriage..But I think it can be adapted for a crib. It is super easy.

MelissaBenton88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelissaBenton88 Posted 24 Oct 2011 , 1:32pm
post #5 of 5

Get the confortable and safety baby cribs is all people hope. But today, there are many cribs available at market. Some of them are dangerious for our baby, because some of them made of cheap material that can injure our baby. To avoid this, I have research some website to find the safety crib. lately, I find website that give me information to buy safety cribs. I read and enjoy visit the site. TOday I would like to share with us about it. If you are looking baby cribs, I highly recommended read tips at this site before buying. You can read the safety tips at >>>>> baby cribs

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%