My Birthday Present

Decorating By susanmm23 Updated 31 Aug 2005 , 6:31pm by Daniela

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 1:35am
post #1 of 13

Next week is my bday and my mom and dad got me my present already............ since i am just starting out i didnt have much supplies so my dad got me about 40 or more tips. course 2 and course 3 a wedding cake book a fondant pattern book a box of parchment triangle 100 count fondant roller, cake sculpter, a case for my tips, and some stincles. hmmm i think thats it it was alot of stuff im soo excited. i cant wait to try it all out.

12 replies
traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 1:41am
post #2 of 13

That's great. Happy Birthday! I know you will enjoy using all that stuff. For my birthday...my parent's gave me a canon printer with the edible ink and paper!!!! People know that I am super easy to buy for...just get cake stuff! Enjoy!!!! icon_smile.gif
traci

cindycakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindycakes2 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 1:44am
post #3 of 13

How wonderful to have people in your family that know what you would really like for a gift! My family is like that now, I get cake stands, supplies, etc. for all the holidays and I love it! I know you will get good use out of yours. Enjoy, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:14am
post #4 of 13

Congrats on your up coming birthday and enjoy breaking in your presents. Everyone gives me cake stuff for presents...don't you just love being easy to shop for. lol

susanmm23 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:35am
post #5 of 13

yeah its great i told dh to get me more cake stuff. lol i want some more magic line pans

edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:35am
post #6 of 13

Happy Birthday! That is so awesome! I'm jealous! but happy for you! Put them to good use!

stephanie214 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:40am
post #7 of 13

I love the Magic Line pans. They give great sharp corners.

susanmm23 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:41am
post #8 of 13

yeah i love them only thing we have to go to dallas to get them they dont sell them here.

stephanie214 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:46am
post #9 of 13

Have you tried e-bay? I got my first Magic Line pans from there; 10 x 2 & 10 x 3 @ a great price for the set.

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 4:55am
post #10 of 13

Wow, Susan! I would love a present like that. But now I have gotten ahold of so much stuff on my own that the only present I long for is a Kitchenaid mixer!!!! That would be the ultimate. But you are about to have a lot of fun with all of your great new stuff.
Tanya

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 4:58am
post #11 of 13

Hi Susan, happy birthday a few days early! I know you will have a great time using your gifts!

My family loves it that I now want cake supplies, makes gifts a lot easier. From one son I got books, the Whimsical Bakehouse and "Sweet Celebrations" by Sylvia Weinstock (my first new books all the others I've gotten used!) From my other son I have a gift certificate from eBay (he knows I love shopping there!), now I can't decide what I want most!

Again, Happy Birthday! Janice

susanmm23 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 2:44pm
post #12 of 13

I will have alot of fun making my dh cake on friday and then next week making my best friends sons cake then wekk after that another friends cake for her son. I need some friends with little girls so i can use my new flower tips. lol told DH was going to start sending cake to work with him so i can practice. I cant wait!!!!!

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 6:31pm
post #13 of 13

Susan,
Gald to hear you're getting all your supplies. I ordered the Wilton master tip set from ebay and I can't wait to try it out this weekend!!

Daniela

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%