Copyright License

Decorating By htrahan08 Updated 2 Jun 2010 , 4:11pm by leily

htrahan08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
htrahan08 Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 2

I am looking to open up my own bakery and I found out in order to use certain edible or just cake toppers you have to have a copyright license with those company's. I don't have an issue with that but I have no idea where to go and get the license. Any help will be appriciated. Thanks

1 reply
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 4:11pm
post #2 of 2

for bakeries the best place to go through is either DecoPac or BakeryCrafts. They work with the original license holders and offer cake toppers and edible images that are approved for use on cakes and other edible creations. You will have to be a business with a TaxID number in order to get the licensed items through either of these companies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%