Extremely Helpful Product!!!!

Decorating By NCCakeDiva Updated 31 May 2010 , 2:29pm by KHalstead

NCCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NCCakeDiva Posted 30 May 2010 , 2:36am
post #1 of 4

I just HAD to share this with everyone!

I am not sure where to post this, I emailed CC about this and was told to post it in the forums so I could share it with all my fellow cake decorators. Hopefully, this forum is monitored and a moderator will move this post to where it will be most widely seen.

Anyway, I am on Facebook and saw this ad and checked it out -
For those of you who have to transport cakes on a regular basis, you really MUST CHECK THIS OUT - it is simply AMAZING!:

http://www.cakesafe.com/navigation.html

Hope this helps others!!!

3 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 30 May 2010 , 11:11pm
post #2 of 4

There was another thread on this awhile back. In fact, one of the CC members (maybe KHalstead???) won one!

crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 30 May 2010 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks. I missed the earlier post. This is really cool.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 31 May 2010 , 2:29pm
post #4 of 4

That WAS me...............and I love my cake safe!!!!!

I just delivered another cake w/ it on Saturday. A 3 tiered offset squared cake and let me tell you. i didn't have the dowels cut perfectly because there was a "little" space between the tiers (I was up all night doing cakes, never went to bed and finished this cake at 11:30 am and wasn't about to pull out the dowels and cut new ones.....I was exhausted)

anyhow the cake as it was stacked had a little give when you would shake the board....like the cake would wobble a bit side to side, but nothing moved and it required a big fondant pearl border so I wasn't concerned about any gap showing. As soon as I put in the center dowel of the cake safe and "locked" it into place the thing was as sturdy as could be!! No wobble at all!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%