Can This Be Done?

Baking By sweet56pooh Updated 2 Jun 2010 , 5:28pm by GeminiRJ

DetailsByDawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DetailsByDawn Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 2:25pm
post #31 of 34

Awesome job!!!! They will be amazing! Trust me, you'll get faster and faster as you go along! Make sure you don't forget to leave yourself enough time (a few hours after baby goes to bed one night) to package and tag them. I'm sure you'll be planning the party at the same time, so try not to stress yourself out! Much luck to you!!!

sweet56pooh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet56pooh Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 4:26pm
post #32 of 34

Thanks everyone! You sure an outline is not needed? I'm pretty confident that I can do this now. If I can get DH to watch the kids I can bang these cookies out. I was thinking about using sanding sugar or edible glitter... Too much? The party is not until August, so I have some time to practice and prepare. Thanks again for all the suggestions and encouragement! I love this site!!

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 4:51pm
post #33 of 34

Oh, they are just lovely and everyone is going to love them.

I always like to outline cookies, but i wouldn't recommend adding more work for yourself. The cookies are really really nice as they are.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 5:28pm
post #34 of 34

luv2bake6 is correct....outlining is very time-consuming. Many times, I'll have a bunch of cookies iced in 3 hours, only to spend another 2 hours doing the outlining. Your cookies are awfully cute the way they are. Save yourself that extra time to enjoy the party preparations!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%