Silver Covered Sugar Balls

Decorating By Rhiannon1121 Updated 26 May 2010 , 3:46pm by tiggy2

Rhiannon1121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rhiannon1121 Posted 26 May 2010 , 3:34pm
post #1 of 2

I have been looking for the silver or metallic little sugar balls they used to sell in the store when I was little, but i can't find them anywhere!! Not even in baking cataloges!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

1 reply
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 26 May 2010 , 3:46pm
post #2 of 2

They are called dragees, just do a google search. They are outlawed in CA so if you live there no one will ship to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%