When You Need A Cookie Cutter--Go To Ecrandal

Baking By Cookies4kids Updated 27 May 2010 , 2:07am by emilyc262

Cookies4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookies4kids Posted 25 May 2010 , 2:02am
post #1 of 12

I am often struck these days by the kindness and generosity of people that I have never met. I was looking for a couple of specific cookie cutters for our baking program for severely handicapped children. Someone gave me the name of "ecrandal" as the place to look and Eric himself sent me a message. They had both of these cutters but they were copper and somewhat more than our nonprofit group of ladies could afford. When Eric and his wife, Jamie, found out what we wanted them for, they promptly sent them to us as a gift. They wanted to be a part of our "mission" of doing for our handicapped kids in some small way and we can't thank them enough.
Please support their copper cookie cutter business whenever you can.
Thanks again, Eric & Jamie. The cookies will be in the hands of many happy kids at Camp Friendship the first week of June.

11 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 25 May 2010 , 2:15am
post #2 of 12

Yes, they are an awesome company to deal with. I have tons of their cutters and several custom ones. The work is unsurpassed and Eric and Jamie are great to deal with! thumbs_up.gif

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 25 May 2010 , 2:17am
post #3 of 12

I have only heard wonderful things about that company. They are family owned and truly care about their customers and their quality is excellent. I was very impressed when I had the chance to speak to Eric a while back and have several friends who have ordered from them and have also had custom cutters made. I have never seen such attention to detail and the fine curves and turns in other copper cutters that he is able to get. Yes, two thumbs up on them! Here is the site if anyone ever wants to take a peek - http://www.ecrandal.com

abra526 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abra526 Posted 25 May 2010 , 2:18am
post #4 of 12

I think a lot of people in this world could take a lesson from Eric and Jamie...way to go guys! It seems today that many of us forget about the golden rule that we learned waaay back in the day. If more people were like this, it would make the world a much nicer place to be! You can bet I'll be checking out their cutters!

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 25 May 2010 , 10:34am
post #5 of 12

Yes, they are great thumbs_up.gif

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 25 May 2010 , 11:12am
post #6 of 12

I have quite a few of their cutters, and MANY that they custom made for me. The cutters are simply works of art. I never would've thought I'd spend more than a $1 for a cutter, but I don't bat an eye when I order from them. I KNOW I'm going to receive something special!

Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 25 May 2010 , 11:35am
post #7 of 12

I have quite a few ecrandal cutters and each one of them is a special work of art. I love their designs and the quality of each cutter is superb.
Most of all, Eric and Jamie are such wonderful, caring people. They go above and beyond to make sure every customer has a happy experience. Customer service of this high caliber is rare.

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 25 May 2010 , 12:01pm
post #8 of 12

I just found this company. I haven't ordered yet, but intend to real soon. What size cutters do you guy like to use for cookies? The larger size or the medium size. I can't decide which one. Is the larger size too much cookie?

This is not for business, just for my kids and extended kids.

Cookies4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookies4kids Posted 26 May 2010 , 12:49am
post #9 of 12

I am so gald to hear all the wonderful comments about Eric & Jamie.
They certainly deserve all the kind words.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 26 May 2010 , 10:56am
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaF144

I just found this company. I haven't ordered yet, but intend to real soon. What size cutters do you guy like to use for cookies? The larger size or the medium size. I can't decide which one. Is the larger size too much cookie?

This is not for business, just for my kids and extended kids.

I like to have the cookies be about 3" to 4", especially if it's for family. Some of the cutters I have are bigger, which makes decorating intricate designs easier. It's really all personal preference.

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 26 May 2010 , 11:26am
post #11 of 12

That was a wonderful gesture. I'll check out their website. I'd love to patronize a business like that.

emilyc262 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilyc262 Posted 27 May 2010 , 2:07am
post #12 of 12

So nice to hear! Thank you for sharing this. I will remember them for my future needs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%