Missing Piece Of Cake Design

Decorating By Lovemesomecake Updated 23 May 2010 , 12:54pm by antonia74

Lovemesomecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemesomecake Posted 23 May 2010 , 11:37am
post #1 of 2

I have a question about those adorable cakes that I've seen some of y'all do on here. I'm not sure what the design is called but its where a slice of cake has been taken from the bottom tier and placed on top. My question is how do you decorate the slice of cake? I've been dying to do this cake but I feel like as soon as I try to start decorating the "slice" it will fall apart on me. Is the slice on top cake or rkt??? If its cake, how do you cover it w/ fondant w/o it completely crumbling on you????

1 reply
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%