Enlarge A Picture In Word~~~Computer Challenged

Decorating By lchris Updated 19 May 2010 , 3:28am by keflyn

lchris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchris Posted 18 May 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 3

OK, so how do you enlarge a picture, in Word.

I know I've seen how to do it here before, but I cannot find it! Something about holding down ctrl or alt or both or something. Nothing I do seems to works.

Any help?

2 replies
CookieMakinMomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieMakinMomma Posted 18 May 2010 , 11:40pm
post #2 of 3

If you are looking at a picture in a Word document, you should be able to select it by clicking or double-clicking it. If, when you do this, you get those little squares at the corners of the picture, you should be able to click the squares and drag them to reshape the picture.

If this doesn't work then I'm not sure. I don't fiddle with pictures in Word too often. Good luck!

keflyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keflyn Posted 19 May 2010 , 3:28am
post #3 of 3

click the image, grab the square at the corner and hold shift. if you don't hold shift you will have to eyeball the stretch and it won't be pretty

Quote by @%username% on %date%