Trouble With Icing Sheet Circles

Baking By KsCakes09 Updated 18 May 2010 , 12:36am by KsCakes09

KsCakes09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KsCakes09 Posted 17 May 2010 , 3:21am
post #1 of 6

bought 3 inch circles from icing image for the first time......previously bought from Kopy Kake. The icing sheets from icing image are a little narrower & they don't line up w/ what I want to print (I'm using the Kopy Kake software).....I thought all the icing sheets would be the same size no matter who you bought them from......guess I was wrong!! (do they do that on purpose?) The program Icing Images gives you to use is not very user friendly, you can't edit your images or add text to it. Anyone have any suggestions for lining these images up or another program that might work?? Thanks.

5 replies
verono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
verono Posted 17 May 2010 , 9:41pm
post #2 of 6

Make your own template in photoshop icon_smile.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 17 May 2010 , 9:46pm
post #3 of 6

You can try and downlaod this cake program from Cake deco..there are from the UK and have a good program that doesn't cost anything to use..Between koykake and this one I get everything I need.

www.deco.uk.com

Maureen76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maureen76 Posted 17 May 2010 , 9:54pm
post #4 of 6

Icing images does have software that you can edit with, so give Debbie a call or email. She sent me the link for the new software, but the old one is Ulead Photo...and you can add text, borders...

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 17 May 2010 , 9:56pm
post #5 of 6

I wouldn't mind the link also as I bought my inks from Icing Images.....

KsCakes09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KsCakes09 Posted 18 May 2010 , 12:36am
post #6 of 6

I emailed Debbie @ Icing Images & she told me that you can't edit or add text with their program...you can only print. You have to design it in another graphic program first. I ended up doing it manually using Word & they came out fine...just a time consuming project. Thanks for the suggestions............I'm going to try to download that other program from Cake Deco.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%