Male And Female Bridal Shower

Decorating By summersusu Updated 27 May 2010 , 9:52am by sweettreat101

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 13 May 2010 , 2:50pm
post #1 of 11

We are doing a bridal shower for two coworkers one man who is getting married and another female coworker getting married. Any ideas on how to make a cute cake for a man and a woman?

10 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 13 May 2010 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 11

what about doing a half and half choc/white cake? Maybe with scrolls and flowers? The guy's side could be all chocolate and dark brown and the girl's side could be all white and bridal looking??

something like one of these

http://www.bridalbuds.com/wp-content/uploads/half-chocolate-half-white-wedding-cake.png

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=22262

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:55pm
post #3 of 11

Very cute, I may do that...I also saw some cupcakes that are half bride and half groom. Trying to think of EASY since I am doing it for free!

nanikins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanikins Posted 14 May 2010 , 6:22pm
post #4 of 11

I did the two heart cakes (the bride bodice and tuxedo) in my photos for a friend who had two coworkers getting married on the same day, but not to each other. It worked out nicely because they each got to take home their own leftovers and yet it went together nicely for the party.

SugarTime09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarTime09 Posted 15 May 2010 , 8:07am
post #5 of 11

I did bride and groom cupcakes bride was white cake vanilla bc with a bling groom was Mexican chocolate with vanilla bean bc ant blk gum paste top hats and bow ties they were Loved!take look

nanikins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanikins Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:42pm
post #6 of 11

Those are some CUTE cuppies!!! thumbs_up.gif

ladyonzlake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyonzlake Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:56pm
post #7 of 11

Find out what they like to do together. I did a poker table cake for the bride and groom...They got together regularly with friends and played poker.

hluterbach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hluterbach Posted 15 May 2010 , 2:09pm
post #8 of 11

i was just asked to do a version of my beer bucket cake but instead of beer to put a bottle of champagne in it. real bottle so it will be an easy cake.
heidi

SugarTime09 Posted 15 May 2010 , 3:31pm
post #9 of 11

Tfl hope u find what marks the point

SugarTime09 Posted 27 May 2010 , 4:00am
post #10 of 11

Thanks Stacy ... Summersusu what u come up with?

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:52am
post #11 of 11

Don't know is you will think it's cute but the bride and groom that I made it for loved it. I made a ball and chain cake and wrote shackled for Life. They didn't cut the cake at the party they took it home to show the soon to be in laws.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%