I Found A Great Cake Decorating Supply Website

Decorating By mbark Updated 13 May 2010 , 9:09pm by mbark

mbark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbark Posted 13 May 2010 , 5:47am
post #1 of 12

You all may already have found it, but fondantsource .com (no spaces) has so many great items at really good prices! All brands of fondant (I'm getting the fondarific buttercream flavor one)- BTW has anyone tried their flavored fondant? any good?, B&B Wedding Bouquet recommended by Sharon Zambito at the best price I could find online, round/square cake drums at incredible prices, etc (lots of good selection of other items).
Only problem I ran into was they are sold out of many items, hopefully they can get them back in stock.
Just placed my order! thumbs_up.gif

11 replies
redheadfairy2003 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redheadfairy2003 Posted 13 May 2010 , 6:37am
post #2 of 12

I agree they are very good and also great customer service. When ever I call they are nice and very helpfull. They are out of somestuff but when I talked to them today they are doing everything they can to replace them.

aprilblack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilblack Posted 13 May 2010 , 10:20am
post #3 of 12

I love them and they have THE lowest prices. However, I run into the sold out issue quite a bit as well.. BUT I can say any time I have ever made an order from them, I order on Sunday and receive by that following Wednesday every time. They rock (except the sold out issue)

dnaboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dnaboo Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:03am
post #4 of 12

I just ordered from them Tuesday, they were out of something and called me yesterday...we worked together for replacement items (I didn't want a backorder...) and it was shipped out yesterday as well. Great customer service and I agree...most inexpensive cost for the Wedding Bouquet flavoring I've found online. I'll definitely be ordering from them again! icon_smile.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:17am
post #5 of 12

To the OP- next time you order the coupon "cakecentral" saves 10% icon_smile.gif

Arriva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Arriva Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:59am
post #6 of 12

Thanks for this great info. Just placed an order with them.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:09pm
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbark

You all may already have found it, but fondantsource .com (no spaces) has so many great items at really good prices! All brands of fondant (I'm getting the fondarific buttercream flavor one)- BTW has anyone tried their flavored fondant? any good?, B&B Wedding Bouquet recommended by Sharon Zambito at the best price I could find online, round/square cake drums at incredible prices, etc (lots of good selection of other items).
Only problem I ran into was they are sold out of many items, hopefully they can get them back in stock.
Just placed my order! thumbs_up.gif

I have used their Lemon & grape flavors...outstanding! I even mixed the BC flavor with the Lemon to lighten the yellow and it tasted amazing!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:15pm
post #8 of 12

agree.... love them!

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:23pm
post #9 of 12

One of my favorites also! thumbs_up.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:25pm
post #10 of 12

I just ordered from them recently, wish I had known about the coupon......but even still I saved a ton of money!

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 13 May 2010 , 8:56pm
post #11 of 12

They are one of the best & don't rip you off on the shipping which means a lot to me in Hawaii.

mbark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbark Posted 13 May 2010 , 9:09pm
post #12 of 12

yes, shipping is very reasonable (I'm all the way in CA from them in FL), great selection & prices. I too wish I'd known about the coupon but I'll use it next time. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%