Scalloped Edges On Cakes?

Decorating By luvscakes Updated 12 May 2010 , 5:17pm by CBMom

luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvscakes Posted 12 May 2010 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 2


I've been loving those sure ruffles designs on a few of the cakes on here lately, but I am wondering how it is done? What kind of cutter is being used?

1 reply
CBMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CBMom Posted 12 May 2010 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 2

Do you have a picture of one of the cakes with ruffles you like?

Do you mean the ones with the two colours of fondant with another colour in between, like this one:


Quote by @%username% on %date%