Flowers

Decorating By martinez73 Updated 11 May 2010 , 3:04pm by all4cake

martinez73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martinez73 Posted 11 May 2010 , 12:25am
post #1 of 8

When I took the Witon classes we got these patterns to learn to make royal icing flowers. Does anyone know where I could find those patterns again without having to buy the kit.

Thanks

7 replies
mmdiez10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdiez10 Posted 11 May 2010 , 12:42am
post #2 of 8

Ebay.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 11 May 2010 , 12:55am
post #3 of 8

I am guessing this is what you sent me a PM about? I still have them in my cake supplies, I can get copies to you as long as I still have the ones you're looking for.

You have my info to contact me though icon_smile.gif Hopefully I can help.

yummycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummycupcake Posted 11 May 2010 , 1:08am
post #4 of 8

Wilton has new patterns for the flowers. It comes in stickers that you put on your flower nail. The package cost about $3.00 (I think). So now you can have all the patterns without buying the book.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 11 May 2010 , 3:10am
post #5 of 8

Stickers? So once the sticky is worn off the back, what do you do? Hmm, it sounds really good on the surface, but I'm wondering if you'd have to buy the patterns again and again if they're stickers.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 11 May 2010 , 4:23am
post #6 of 8

OP, I just emailed you the link to the templates...

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 11 May 2010 , 2:56pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

Stickers? So once the sticky is worn off the back, what do you do? Hmm, it sounds really good on the surface, but I'm wondering if you'd have to buy the patterns again and again if they're stickers.

The set comes with several of each one. And if they ever become unsticky you could always just use double sided tape, floral clay, tacky glue on your nail...

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 11 May 2010 , 3:04pm
post #8 of 8

the printouts, lamination or clear contact paper, and a bit of royal icing to stick it to the nail works great

oh oh oh...how 'bout designating a nail and attaching a velcro dot to it...then, attach an opposing velcro dot to the back of the laminated templates....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%