The Baker's Kitchen...

Decorating By bennett5 Updated 12 May 2010 , 2:40pm by q2wheels

bennett5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bennett5 Posted 10 May 2010 , 7:58pm
post #1 of 2

Just wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience with this company?
I ordered almost $100.00 of products from them 2 weeks ago. I recieved everything but the scrapping KitchenAid beater blade, oh also I never got a reciept/packing slip in my box(took the box apart looking for it). Now once I noticed, I emailed them about both issues and this is what I got in return...

...The beater blade you ordered is out of stock and you should expect it to ship within the next 1-2 business days. Every package we ship is required to include a packing slip. Please inspect your box carefully, looking under all the flaps.

Clearly not every box gets its packing slip (I save all of mine in a file so that I can go back later to price compare) Coincidence or Not???

OK, why wasnt I told it wasnt in stock OR why wasnt it listed as being out of stock on the website??? Every other website Ive ordered from tells you when an item is NOT in stock. Now 2 weeks later still no blade or email saying its been shipped...WTH????

Its not fair to customers to wait on back-stocked items when they can go else where and receive them in a timely fashion!

Can anyone relate?

1 reply
q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 12 May 2010 , 2:40pm
post #2 of 2

I recently made my first order with The Baker's Kitchen (two 4 lb tubs of hi ratio shortening and a 3-D chocolate mold). My order arrived quickly, in tact and with a packing slip/receipt.

Just my experience and I will likely order from them again.

Toni Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett5

Just wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience with this company?
I ordered almost $100.00 of products from them 2 weeks ago. I recieved everything but the scrapping KitchenAid beater blade, oh also I never got a reciept/packing slip in my box(took the box apart looking for it). Now once I noticed, I emailed them about both issues and this is what I got in return...

...The beater blade you ordered is out of stock and you should expect it to ship within the next 1-2 business days. Every package we ship is required to include a packing slip. Please inspect your box carefully, looking under all the flaps.

Clearly not every box gets its packing slip (I save all of mine in a file so that I can go back later to price compare) Coincidence or Not???

OK, why wasnt I told it wasnt in stock OR why wasnt it listed as being out of stock on the website??? Every other website Ive ordered from tells you when an item is NOT in stock. Now 2 weeks later still no blade or email saying its been shipped...WTH????

Its not fair to customers to wait on back-stocked items when they can go else where and receive them in a timely fashion!

Can anyone relate?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%