thanks

4 replies
egensinnig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egensinnig Posted 8 May 2010 , 3:19pm
post #2 of 5
denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 8 May 2010 , 3:31pm
post #3 of 5

Funny, I was trawling the unanswered posts, found this thread, googled an answer and when I went to post at unanswered threads it had disappeared. You must have been doing the same thing at the same time, eginsinnig. If you are reading a thread and it has a little line under it, like wasc, if you put the cursor over it, it will pop up with what it is short for. Here is another thread that has abbreviation info. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6420864-abbreviation.html#6420864 . What works really good for searching is to go to google, then type in the topic followed by cake central. For example to try to help you I typed into google....abbreviations cake central. It works better for me than the search function within cake central.

Summer09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Summer09 Posted 8 May 2010 , 4:48pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you so much-

now ill understand things better icon_smile.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 10 May 2010 , 11:34am
post #5 of 5

Also if you see something underlined with little dots (like HTH and WASC) you can put your mouse over it and it will pop up a little info on what it could mean. Some abbreviations have multiple meanings, will have to read the context it's in to figure out what it is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%