Happy Mother's Day To Me!

Lounge By melmar02 Updated 7 May 2010 , 6:16pm by rosiecast

melmar02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melmar02 Posted 6 May 2010 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 6

I think my husband just got me a cricut for Mother's day.... hard to tell, but the box looks the right size! I'm super excited! icon_razz.gif

5 replies
ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 6 May 2010 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 6

Very cool! I hope you enjoy it. My 7 qt Cuisinart finally went the way of the dodo bird, so my husband got me a 20 qt. Planetary mixer for Mom's day.

I think we both have fabulous husbands! I am really excited for you!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 7 May 2010 , 12:47pm
post #3 of 6

I think it is great that your hubby's pay attention, and get you something you really want! icon_smile.gif Those are both GREAT presents!!

melmar02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melmar02 Posted 7 May 2010 , 2:53pm
post #4 of 6

Ohhhhh! A 20qt mixer... I would pass out right there! (Here I go. Daydreaming at work again!)

This morning he told me that he printed something for me to read this weekend. A small local college offers degrees in both cullinary and pastry arts, and he printed out the cataloge for me. Guess he's ready for me to think a little more seriously about starting a business (cause I'm sure he's ready to stop seeing free cake go out our door! icon_rolleyes.gif ) He's my biggest fan!

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 7 May 2010 , 4:15pm
post #5 of 6

Melmar, how great that your hubby wants you to expand your talent. You've got a keeper in that one. I love that our husbands love our passions.

Honestly, if you knew how much he spent, he got such a great deal. He also got me an extra bowl--how many husbands would think about needing an extra bowl. I don't deserve the life I've got and I thank GOD everyday for it.

Here's to everyone: I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, maybe get a nap and breakfast in bed-Mother's day.

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 7 May 2010 , 6:16pm
post #6 of 6

yay Congrats!!! And yes, ladies your husbands are keepers!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%