Cake Lingerie... Yep, Now I've Seen Everything!!

Lounge By bobwonderbuns Updated 17 May 2010 , 12:28pm by bobwonderbuns

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 5 May 2010 , 10:14pm
post #1 of 17

Imagine my surprise when looking for rock star cakes on the 'net, I stumbled across "cake lingerie"... icon_eek.gif Yep, now I've seen it ALL... icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.naturalmommie.com/2010/03/cake-lingerie.html

16 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 5 May 2010 , 10:17pm
post #2 of 17

Yeah like any of us looked like that when we were pregnant...At least I didn't....

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 5 May 2010 , 11:21pm
post #3 of 17

Kiddiecakes- I did. LOL hahahaha I just cracked myself up. I wish my belly looked that good now. LOL

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 6 May 2010 , 1:57am
post #4 of 17

Let's dream for a moment that we looked that good while pregnant. Even so, who felt like being frisky for long enough periods of time to actually buy lingerie? Sure there's those high hormonal times, but it never last long enough to buy lingerie for it. More unrealistic expectations for women, blah. Somebody tell her to sit down and put her feet up before she gets spider veins.

bobwonderbuns Posted 6 May 2010 , 2:03am
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

More unrealistic expectations for women, blah. Somebody tell her to sit down and put her feet up before she gets spider veins.

Oh great, now I know NOT to be drinking anything when reading this thread -- I just ruined my keyboard! icon_lol.gif

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 6 May 2010 , 2:43am
post #6 of 17

Ohhhhhh! I thought you meant cake lingerie like this! Although I'm sure the guys think those bras look rather tasty. icon_smile.gif
LL

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 6 May 2010 , 1:13pm
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Yeah like any of us looked like that when we were pregnant...At least I didn't....

I'd kill to look that good NOT pregnant..........so what if my belly's a little swollen LOL

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 6 May 2010 , 1:20pm
post #8 of 17

I looked like a beer keg..No kidding..I am only 5' tall so I looked like a keg with arms and legs sticking out...Real Attractive eh!

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 8 May 2010 , 11:23pm
post #9 of 17

I TOLD my husband those pictures were just for us to share, and now here I find them all over the internet!!!!

icon_wink.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 9 May 2010 , 9:24pm
post #10 of 17
Quote:

I looked like a beer keg..No kidding..I am only 5' tall so I looked like a keg with arms and legs sticking out...Real Attractive eh!

Remember Mr. Peanut? That's the image your description just conjured up in my mind! icon_lol.gif

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 9 May 2010 , 9:56pm
post #11 of 17

haha I just had a baby and today was my first time trying on clothes and Mr. Potato Head was the image I kept seeing in the mirror! haha, it reminded me of this thread!

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:34am
post #12 of 17
Quote:

Oh, I looked like that with my first. At nine months pregnant, I only weighed 126 pounds. By the time I was on kid number three the 126 became 162 at nine months. icon_cry.gif

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 11 May 2010 , 5:04am
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tubbs

I TOLD my husband those pictures were just for us to share, and now here I find them all over the internet!!!!

icon_wink.gif

LOL! icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know about everyone else.....but I didn't feel sexy at all when I was preg.... and didn't want any undies like that to give my hubby ANY kinds of ideas icon_surprised.gif Come to think of it........I still don't icon_confused.gif

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 11 May 2010 , 8:58pm
post #14 of 17

No one is commenting on that ghastly ridiculous big a** black bow in her hair

BumbleBakeShop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BumbleBakeShop Posted 12 May 2010 , 12:30pm
post #15 of 17

I'm new to this forum and love you ladies already!! You're too funny! thumbs_up.gif

Wow.. I've never had a child (yet!) but I don't think I'd spend $110 on lingerie to wear specifically when I'm preganant.

And Zamode- LOL- that's the first thing I noticed in that picture.... It's about as big as her head! icon_lol.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 17 May 2010 , 2:13am
post #16 of 17
bobwonderbuns Posted 17 May 2010 , 12:28pm
post #17 of 17

Oh good Lord! I'll never look at cupcakes the same way again! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%