Licensed Edible Imaging

Business By klutz Updated 5 May 2010 , 4:21am by icingimages

klutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klutz Posted 4 May 2010 , 10:05pm
post #1 of 2

I'm looking at getting an edible image printer, but I mostly need it to print licensed images that I can cut out and use as a decorating element. Does anyone know about the legality of pulling an image off the internet to print and put on a cake. I assume it is the same as recreating an image in cake. I don't know whether I need to get one of the expensive systems (yuck) that will sell me character discs to use (like kopycake), or if I can just print an internet image. All the!!!

1 reply
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 5 May 2010 , 4:21am
post #2 of 2

If you are selling the image, you really should do it legally. I you have a legit business, both bakery crafts and decopak have some less expensive systems. They still hit you up on a per image print.

Quote by @%username% on %date%