Good News!

Decorating By auntbeesbaking Updated 7 May 2010 , 6:52pm by auntbeesbaking

auntbeesbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntbeesbaking Posted 3 May 2010 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 9

I just had to share the news I'm sooo excited! I'm getting an AGBAY Cake leveler! One was on ebay yesterday and between my cinnamon roll orders for next week and a research paid punch biopsy tomorrow at the hospital I can pay for it!

Now, if I could only buy talent! icon_wink.gif

Happy Monday everyone!

8 replies
rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 3 May 2010 , 4:45pm
post #2 of 9

Yay!! congrats!!! enjoy

Skidoochic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skidoochic Posted 6 May 2010 , 3:39pm
post #3 of 9

Love my Agbay and I am sure you will too!!

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 7 May 2010 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 9

I have no idea what an Agbay is but happy you are happy icon_smile.gif

Ednarooni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ednarooni Posted 7 May 2010 , 5:45pm
post #5 of 9

Congrats!! I love mine.. Best cake leveler EVER..

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 7 May 2010 , 5:52pm
post #6 of 9

what is a research paid punch biopsy? That doesn't sound good...................................but just checking since I really want an agbay too! lol

cookiemama2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemama2 Posted 7 May 2010 , 5:54pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

what is a research paid punch biopsy? That doesn't sound good...................................but just checking since I really want an agbay too! lol

Yes I want to know to! I need some cool new stuff! icon_biggrin.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 7 May 2010 , 6:04pm
post #8 of 9

You will LOVE it! I adore mine, even though it bit me once. (Total 'luck' move that resulted in a finger split pretty deeply! They aren't kidding when they say that sucker is sharp!)

But seriously, it's the best at what it does. I can make some pretty impressively thin cuts. thumbs_up.gif

auntbeesbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntbeesbaking Posted 7 May 2010 , 6:52pm
post #9 of 9

The paid research punch biopsy is done through U of M hospital. The hospital has a website where you can be in research studies and get paid for them. They need "healthy" volunteers for a control group and volunteers with specific conditions that range in many things. Some is as simple as filling out a questionnaire and some are for more involved things. I've made several hundred dollars over the years doing various things. They even have some things for kids. You walk out with cash in hand (from the cashier's office), and a free parking validation.

If you're interested in seeing what I'm talking about, go to this link, you're hospital might have something similar too! Good Luck!

www.med.umich.edu/engage

By the way, I got my agbay yesterday! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%