Please Help Me Find A Uly (Beehive) Cookie Mold?

Baking By kathik Updated 24 Apr 2010 , 12:14am by 7yyrt

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 11:42pm
post #1 of 2

I am trying to find a place to buy a Uly mold. It is a Czech cookie mold that is used to make beehive cookie. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know!

If not, I would settle for a place to buy a candy making mold for small beehives (3d not just a half of one). I've looked everywhere I can think of already.


1 reply
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 24 Apr 2010 , 12:14am
post #2 of 2

I had no idea what they are, so I did a search. For others, this is what she's wanting to make.
The name means beehive; the cookie is a three-part affair, with a cookie base, a nut and sugar hollow hive, and pastry cream inside.

Quote by @%username% on %date%