I Got A Website Check It Out Tell Me What You Think!!!!

Business By buttercreammgt Updated 21 Apr 2010 , 8:48pm by lyndim

buttercreammgt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
buttercreammgt Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:20am
post #1 of 16

I teach cake decorating classes and wanted a place to market what I do. I came up with the name, and all the format of the site however someone else built it.

www.buttercreambella.com

15 replies
cakemom42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemom42 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:39am
post #2 of 16

Looks Great!
You did a wonderful job.. really thought out and planned well.

Good Job!

katnmouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katnmouse Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:43am
post #3 of 16

It looks really great icon_smile.gif however, (and maybe I just overlooked it) I didn't see your location anywhere on your main page. If I am looking to take a class, I would want to know immediatly if you are in my area or not. I would not take the time to search and search through the site for your address.

elliespartycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elliespartycake Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:57am
post #4 of 16

Your site is beautiful...but I searched each page and couldn't even figure out what state you are located in. That would be a key piece of information I would want to know, especially If I wanted to take a class.

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:20pm
post #5 of 16

I loved the site. I do agree with the location and also on the page with your workshops on the "mommy and me" on the 2nd paragraph- where it says everyone will get... there's an extra "or" right before that has..

So you don't do wedding/birthday cakes. You only do classes?

Kima920 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kima920 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 7:50pm
post #6 of 16

Your site is very pretty and to the point. But like everyone I don't see where you are located.

EatSomeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EatSomeCake Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 2:43pm
post #7 of 16

Very very nice! I think it's a great concept and even seems like something you could franchise and sell later. It would be a great business for talented cake decorating moms to earn some extra income yet have a job that is flexible around their kids.

Good luck and great job!

flourpowerMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flourpowerMN Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 7:55pm
post #8 of 16

The site looks great. Love the color scheme & the "look and feel" of the fonts you used.

Do you offer weekend classes? I have some relatives in Ames & would be willing to drive down for a Saturday class.

shalini1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalini1 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 8:04pm
post #9 of 16

love the site! Love the colours and the easy navigation.

ChRiStY_71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChRiStY_71 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 8:46pm
post #10 of 16

Very professional looking website...good job!

Ivy383 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ivy383 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 9:07pm
post #11 of 16

Very nice! I like it! icon_biggrin.gif

emms73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emms73 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 9:31pm
post #12 of 16

great site love the prices as well wish you were in my area

sarah5008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarah5008 Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 4:10pm
post #13 of 16

I want to go to one of your workshops! I love that you offer corporate team building workshops icon_smile.gif I work in HR and we LOVE to do this!

You must have updated the site with your location because I saw it on the bottom of every page. Perhaps I can persuade my manager to take us all to Ankeny Iowa for team builing icon_smile.gif lol

CookieMeister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieMeister Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 8:32pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah5008

I work in HR and we LOVE to do this!

We do? I enjoy keeping my caking life and my HR life as far away from each other as possible, myself.

I like your website, and nice to see that you did add the location (thought I think it needs to be more predominant on your home page). Clean pages, easy to maneuver, lots of information, and beautiful pics. And I love the company name.

TucsonGina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TucsonGina Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 8:47pm
post #15 of 16

Great website and awesome concept! Nothing against Wilton classes, as I took those, but this sounds like whole lot more fun!

lyndim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndim Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 8:48pm
post #16 of 16

Very chic! Too bad your classes aren't closer to my home, I'd love to take your classes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%