I Am So Annoyed

Lounge By DALIG Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 12:02am by mamawrobin

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 6:44am
post #1 of 7

I just want to get this out of my sistem. Its almost 2 o clock in the morning, I just want to go to sleep, and my father has been here since 8 o clock he is not easy to get along. Him and my husband has been have been drinking and my husband is easy to get along when ever he is drinking but my dad he cannot take a hint.

i ve been telling that its really late and that i am so sleepy but he just wont leave. But wait for the cherry on top, my brother and his wife just got here with more beer and turning the music on really loud.

I can not stand them any more so i just put my headphones on and am listening to some music of my own and just navigating the web.
Than you for letting me get this out of my sistem

6 replies
JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 6:55am
post #2 of 7

I'm Sorry

Beleive me I have been there....
But my husband was the one that was the problem. He finally grew out of it but I can remember many sleepless nights with him and his freinds partying and I just wanted to go to bed cause I would have to work the next morning.
I do not drink so I was always the babysitter (of the adults) the kids were better behaved than the grown ups!

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 7:10am
post #3 of 7

I know, i dont drink either, may be a couple of drinks like once a year, and most of the time i also have to be the babysitter but to my niece and nephew, who by the way are in their home asleep been "babysitted" by their cousin, I hate it when they dont pay attention to them I just wish they were my kids to take better care of them. I believe that when parents drink is like they are abusing their children by neglecting their necesities even if they are asleep in their own beds, if they want to drink they should just take a couple of drinks to the room and drink them by the side of the bed.

But oh well theres nothing i can do but to keep ignoring them, I am thinking i guess i am going to go practice my gumpaste flowers, I need to get something done now that i am awake anyways

JaimeAnn Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 7:17am
post #4 of 7

I agree !

People wo have kids should be spending their time and money on raising good children not partying an alcohol.

My daughter is 22 and it makes her really mad when her friends who have kids are always getting babysitters so they can go party.

Well try to ignore them and go to bed or practice your flowers. Sorry you are having a bad night hope tomorrow is better for you!

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 9:25am
post #5 of 7

people MUST understand tat when u have a child... u r making an 18 + year comitment, u have to be willing to give up your life for your children... it's like some kids having kids want to be a parent but not change naything about how they livr their life...
=======

btw I am up cause i have my first bridal show today at 1 pm and i am still getting things done
so so so soso sosososososososo tired and sleepppyyyyy

JaimeAnn Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 9:57pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalis4joe

btw I am up cause i have my first bridal show today at 1 pm and i am still getting things done
so so so soso sosososososososo tired and sleepppyyyyy

OOOOO Fun! I hope it goes well !

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:02am
post #7 of 7

DALIG..I'm sorry that you're having a bad night. I don't drink either and I cannot stand being around people that are drinking. It always causes some kind of trouble/drama.

I agree that people that have children should be home with them, even if they are sleeping, and not out drinking. Tomorrow when they have a hangover they are still going to have to be parents.

dalis4joe....good luck with the bridal show.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%