Anglepoise Lamp - What Is It

Decorating By Overambitious Updated 15 Apr 2010 , 10:59pm by BlakesCakes

Overambitious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Overambitious Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 11:44am
post #1 of 3

I was reading an oldolder Caks & Sugarcraft magazine and it said to use an Anglepoise Lamp. What is that? In the US, is it a heat lamp used that is when pulling sugar?

Thank you

2 replies
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 4:36pm
post #2 of 3

That had me icon_confused.gif also .........So i went and googled

Here in Australia we would call that just a desk lamp
Then i clicked on this site and voula - thats what it is - a desk lamp.



BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 10:59pm
post #3 of 3

A trick to getting shiny royal icing decorations, particularly colorflow, is to dry it under the direct light of a desk lamp.


Quote by @%username% on %date%