One Of Those Days....

Lounge By TexasSugar Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 6:35pm by TexasSugar

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 4

Cold sore started appearing on my lip yesterday, aren't those things just lovely looking? So today of course it is bigger and more noticable.

Got shampoo in my eye, followed by a squirt of orange juice while I was pealing my orange for breakfast.

And now I am currently trying to balance the compamy check book and am 2 cents off. Two Freaking Pennies!

I still have the payroll account to go, so I'm curious as to how that one will come out.

It is days like this where I want to go back to bed and try again. Think my boss would let me go home for a nap to see if I wake up on the better side of the bed?

3 replies
WendyB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WendyB Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 4

Go take a short walk around the building or something and come back to the PR account. Your day can only get better -- right?!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 5:26pm
post #3 of 4

TS - I agree, get outside for a few minutes, clear your head, and then attack those pennies! icon_biggrin.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 4

Found the pennies, someone wrote down the wrong amount on the stub. Of course I didn't catch it the first time around, and it was at the beginning of the month. So I had to readd three times and change numbers twice (another check was written wrong but I caught it.) But that one is now balanced.

I'm putting off payroll until this afternoon. Playing with simple numbers now, adding up the time sheets from last week. These numbers don't get that big!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%