I Think I Am In Love!

Baking By CharmingChelsea Updated 14 Apr 2010 , 2:50pm by Redsoxbaker

CharmingChelsea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CharmingChelsea Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 4

With this forum, and

Marshmallow Buttercream Fondant! I have been strictly doing Royal Icing up until this weekend when I used that recipe for a birthday order. It was awesome, and SO much faster than flooding!

I had made MMF before for my son's cake and like how it tasted well enough. Everyone at his party liked it as well and were quite surprised that it tasted nicely.

Since then I have begun to make and sell decorated sugar cookies. I am already addicted to Flickr and the all-star professional 'cookiers' who post their pics there (i.e. SweetSugarBelle, Polka Dot Zebra, Mad About Cookies, Suga, CreativeCookies, and many, many others).
Now I am addicted to this website, especially since (for now) I can access it on my break and lunch time at work!

3 replies
ruthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthi Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 8:45pm
post #2 of 4

Which recipe are you using???[/i]

CharmingChelsea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CharmingChelsea Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 1:22pm
post #3 of 4

http://cakecentral.com/recipes/7434/marshmallow-rolled-buttercream-for-decorated-cookies.

That is it. I have yet to decorate on top with royal icing, hoping to try soon. I am afraid it will mess up royal icing though.

Redsoxbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redsoxbaker Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 2:50pm
post #4 of 4

CharmingChelsea,
I'm so happy it's so good. I made some over the weekend and haven't made my cookies yet! Please let me know how the royal icing works with it. I'm making some for my daughters schools fashion show. I'm going to make dresses, handbags and shoes. Should be fun to decorate icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%