Anyone Know The Name Of This Font? It's Adorable On Cupcakes

Baking By jenniboo Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 7:26pm by jenniboo

jenniboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniboo Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 9:37pm
post #1 of 4

I recently came across a few pictures of monogram cupcakes with a cute little font for the initals. I'm wondering if anyone knows what this font is called? I would love to download the entire alphabet so that when I'm working with monogram cakes/cupcakes I can use this font as a reference. Thanks! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 12:22am
post #2 of 4

This is indeed cute. It looks like its just "done" versus a font....but who knows! Maybe someone will see it and clue us in! icon_biggrin.gif

MrsPound Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsPound Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 12:38am
post #3 of 4

I write in a font similar .. started doing it 10 years ago back in high school... on my notes that I passed along.

Remember how people put a "dot" or "bubble" where the lines in the letters ended/bent....? I just use a line above that mark and 3 dots.

Its just an own personal style.

jenniboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniboo Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 7:26pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks ladies! Maybe it is just something that people like to do, I thought there might be a computer font or something. I'll just try to stick 3 little dots on and make it look pretty icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%