Air Brush? Which One?

Decorating By Sugar_N_Spice_Cakes Updated 20 Apr 2010 , 1:38pm by jenbug1

Sugar_N_Spice_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_N_Spice_Cakes Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 4

I am ready to finally get myself an air brush! I am so excited. I'm looking for a little input...

3 replies
Kerbear73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerbear73 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:18pm
post #2 of 4

Hi!
I just got mine for my birthday - it's so fun! You'll LOVE it!
I got the Aztek - allows you to use it as a single or double. I like that it uses separate color cups and doesn't have the cup permanently attached to the top.
I bought it off Roland Winbeckler's website - it came as a kit with the airbrush kit, compressor, colors etc. Everything you need to play when it arrives!! I had a question after it arrived and they e-mailed back immediately. Excellent customer service!
Have fun!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbear73

Hi!
I just got mine for my birthday - it's so fun! You'll LOVE it!
I got the Aztek - allows you to use it as a single or double. I like that it uses separate color cups and doesn't have the cup permanently attached to the top.
I bought it off Roland Winbeckler's website - it came as a kit with the airbrush kit, compressor, colors etc. Everything you need to play when it arrives!! I had a question after it arrived and they e-mailed back immediately. Excellent customer service!
Have fun!

I have the same one and I love it. I've emailed Roland a couple of times and the response has always been fast and my questions answered.

jenbug1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbug1 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 4

I was searching the forums for info and happened upon this thread. I just go the atzek 4709 for my birthday and I have been trying to decide if my hubby got me the best one, or if I should return. Are you guys still loving your aztek? Im so wishy washy about things and I want the very best that I can afford. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%