How To Texture Frosting On A Cake??

Decorating By ARay

ARay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ARay Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 1

I know I've seen a way to texture a cake (I think it's in the Wilton Decorating Cakes book somewhere OR the Course 1 book...)

Anyway, it's the textured type look that kinda looks rustic or "messy".

What is this technique called??

I am looking for some pictures/ideas of it but I don't know the name of the technique so I don't know where to look.


0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%