British Sugar Craft Guild Insurance

Baking By MissCakeCrazy Updated 11 Apr 2010 , 8:24am by brincess_b

MissCakeCrazy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCakeCrazy Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 8:00am
post #1 of 2

I was told to go on the cup cake forum as I would be able to find UK bakers there. I am thinking of getting insurance through the british sugarcraft guild (my earnings are less than £7000 a year. But I don't know what insurance is suitable for me? There is public liability insurance, product liability insurance and also ALL cover insurance. Have you used them and which ones did you choose?

1 reply
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 8:24am
post #2 of 2

have you been on their website? theres a message board there, so you will get a better response. i need to be thinking about that decision too! id say, get the most cover you can afford!

Quote by @%username% on %date%