My Troublesome Tt

Decorating By katies_cakes Updated 10 Apr 2010 , 8:55am by katies_cakes

katies_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katies_cakes Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 11:40pm
post #1 of 6

My fist topsy turvy is finally finished! as some of you know iv had MAJOR problems with it. its not turned out how i had planned and im not very happy with it. (i need lots of practice with this style) but at least its "serveable" and not for a paying customer! its in my photos, please look and give me honest opinons, (its how i learn) its due tommorow! thank you again to everyone who has given advice with this PITA cake! lol

5 replies
Kibosh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kibosh Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 12:07am
post #2 of 6

Just took a look and it's great! thumbs_up.gif As we all know, we SEE every single error on our own cakes. Since I have not seen your thread of what problems you had, I honestly don't know. I think you did awesome and the recipient is going to go nuts! Now go and put your feet up! icon_biggrin.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 12:41am
post #3 of 6

It looks perfect to me - you are just thinking of all the trouble it gave you! icon_wink.gif Now, get some rest and enjoy the compliments you are going to get when they see their cake for the first time! icon_smile.gif

ChoueiriCakeCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChoueiriCakeCo Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 12:48am
post #4 of 6

It looks really good! Your sugar modelling is excellent. Great work!

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 6:38am
post #5 of 6

If I hadn't seen your other thread and just saw the cake, I'd never have had an inkling that there'd been any trouble... great job!

katies_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katies_cakes Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 8:55am
post #6 of 6

thank you for the lovely comments, i feel alot better about it now and more confident that no one will see the flaws later today. i managed to get a really good nights sleep knowing that it was finished, the first good sleep iv had all week! thanks again for all your support! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%