Anyone Know What Cricut Cartridge Was Used To Decorate This?

Decorating By cloetzu Updated 11 Apr 2010 , 8:26pm by costumeczar

cloetzu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cloetzu Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 7:27pm
post #1 of 3

I've seen this pattern on several cakes cut out in varous colors of gumpaste but can't figure out what cartridge it is from? It has to be one of the older ones because the cakes are at least a year or two old (i mean were posted that long ago...)

Here is a link to a picture of one of the cakes I'm referring to:

2 replies
ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 7:46pm
post #2 of 3

I think that it might be from the Storybook cartridge. There is a Yahoo Group called "Cricut_Cheat_Sheet" that you can join and you can find info about each cartridge and the designs on each one. Here's the link:

When you go to the home page for Cricut Cheat Sheet, look in the blue box on the left and click on "files". Then in the list of files, click on "cartridge screen shots" and you will see a link to a Storybook.pdf file. You can scroll through the pages and look at all the designs possible for this particular cartridge.

I don't think that this is just one complete design repeated over and over. IMO I think it is a set of designs welded together in a design program and then cut out to be one complete design.

Hope that helps icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 3

That's the storybook cartridge, the shape is used on the front of the box. It's just repeated and turned around.

Quote by @%username% on %date%