Anchor Shaped Cake Pan

Decorating By tiggerjo Updated 10 Apr 2010 , 5:26pm by eccl1-12

tiggerjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggerjo Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know where I could find one of these? I googled it with no luck. Really need help on this, saw the pic on here w/ life ring. Please remember that "cake carving" is not even in my vocabulary.

1 reply
eccl1-12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eccl1-12 Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 2

I googled it too, no luck- Have you googled custom cake pans? Could be something there, unless you have a friend in the metalworking business. Otherwise you might have to add carving to your vocabulary... It's not in mine yet either though icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%