Pretzel Rods - In Canada

Decorating By Sipot Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 9:37pm by Sipot

Sipot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sipot Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 8:29pm
post #1 of 7

Hello, Do any of the Canadian Members know where to buy Pretzel Rods from? I used to be able to get Rold Gold rods at Safeway and Superstore and possibly Snyders but I can't remember if I bought that brand or not. I cannot find them at any of the stores I search, I am in saskatoon but could get them from Edmonton if someone knew of a place that sold them.

Thanks!

6 replies
Polarcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Polarcakes Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 3:06am
post #2 of 7

Check at Shoppers Drug Mart. I know the one near us has two varieties of pretzel rods. I believe one is Rold, and the other is a brand I have never heard of.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 1:48pm
post #3 of 7

I looked and looked in Calgary a couple of years ago - I wanted to do dipped pretzels for a craft market. Never did find them, so I'll watch this with interest...

cakecraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecraft Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 2:44pm
post #4 of 7

Do you have a Bulk Barn? Pretty sure I've seen them there.

mousehill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mousehill Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 3:03pm
post #5 of 7

i second bulk barn. i checked the bulk barn website and they do carry them. there is two stores in regina and one in edmonton. (http://www.bulkbarn.ca)

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 3:23pm
post #6 of 7

I'm in London, Ontario and I haven't found them yet and I have been everywhere. Those are my fav pretzels (originally from the States) and I just can't find them here. I've seen the short ones at Bulk Barn, but never the long ones. icon_sad.gif

Sipot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sipot Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 9:37pm
post #7 of 7

I have never even heard of the Bulk Barn but whenI am in Edmonton at the end of the month I am going to check it out and will let everyone know what I find.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%