Is This A Good Insurance Policy?

Business By brea1026 Updated 8 Apr 2010 , 1:02am by bobwonderbuns

brea1026 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brea1026 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 4

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this looks like a reasonable insurance policy. I am going to be renting licensed space from another business and I want to make sure that I have enough coverage.


Basic Policy Deductible: $1,000

Policy Coverages & Amounts
Coverage B - Business Personal Property
Coverage C - Loss of Income - 12 Months
Actual Loss Sustained
Coverage L - Business Liability - Per Occurrence
Coverage L - Business Liability - Annual
Coverage M - Medical Payments


Credits/Charges which have been applied
Business In Residence Premises
Food Contamination: $10,000 plus $3,000 advertising(no additional premium)
Protective Devices Discount (Local pull station fire alarm, Local burglar alarm)


3 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 4

That's pretty much what I've got. But if you're renting from another place how do you qualify for the "Business in Residence premises"?

brea1026 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brea1026 Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 12:38am
post #3 of 4

hmm- good point leah_s! I didn't even think twice about that! I am not doing business from my home, so I better get that changed. Thanks so much!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 1:02am
post #4 of 4

Who is the carrier of this policy? (What insurance company?)

Quote by @%username% on %date%