Damask Or Damask Style Cutters

Decorating By 1of5wives Updated 15 Apr 2010 , 11:53am by Rylan

1of5wives Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1of5wives Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:25pm
post #1 of 5

I am doing a wedding cake for my niece in July and she wants damask cut outs on her cake. Does anyone know where to get some cutters this style?????? I can only find the Stephen Benison ones and they are "pretty" pricey! Thanks for any help.

4 replies
cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 5

You can stencil the cake, that could be a more cost effective alternative

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:03pm
post #3 of 5

There's no one set. You just assemble the shapes you need. The Steven Benson ones are great, and I have several of them. I combine Wilton cutters, Benson, no-name, whatever - you're just looking for the shapes you need.

There is a set called Brandenburg lace that's as close to a complete set as you'll get.

margi24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
margi24 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 11:35am
post #4 of 5

any ides what the shapes are called? i need to find some in the uk?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 11:53am
post #5 of 5

Check out Jennifer Dontz's website. She has plenty of damask cutters.

Quote by @%username% on %date%