Decorating By Suzie-A-Qs Updated 28 Mar 2010 , 11:46pm by prterrell

Suzie-A-Qs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzie-A-Qs Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 3

I recently made a cake that required a head with moulded face. it was a brats doll. I wont go into how i did it but lets just say i wasnt happy with it. Luckily my Grandaughter loved it, but i saw a mad hatter cake on the Alice in wonderland comp and the head and arms were made from "RKT" could anybody tell me what this is please. thanks

2 replies
cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 3

I think it means rice krispie treats. hth


prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 3

yes, RKT = Rice Krispies Treats, a cookie bar made by mixing Rice Krispies brand cereal with margarine or butter and marshmallows melted together.

Just so you know, if you see an acronym on CC that you don't recognize and it has a dotted underline, put your mouse cursor over it and the meaning will show up in a pop up window.

Quote by @%username% on %date%