Diamond/quilting Impressions

Decorating By mclean Updated 26 Mar 2010 , 9:52pm by dalis4joe

mclean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mclean Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 3

I am just wondering about what technique to use to do a diamond/quilting impression (I am interested in knowing for both fondant and buttercream). Do I need to buy an impression mat? If so, I live in Canada and wonder where one might be available. Thank you in advance!

2 replies
lilscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilscakes Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 3

I buy most of my items from Golda's Kitchen supplies in Mississagua ON. Wonderful place to deal with.....service is second to none. Just google Golda's if you don't already have the link. Good luck!

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 3

you can do it with the imp. mat or a ruler... those triangle shaped ones the ones with two sides long and a shorter one across....

Quote by @%username% on %date%