Sites For Ordering The Cricut Cake

Decorating By Agape Updated 13 May 2010 , 5:16pm by Agape

Agape Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Agape Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 7:50pm
post #1 of 8

Hi all,

This has been discussed on many different threads, so I thought it would be good to start a single thread to collect a list of sites where you can pre-order the Cricut Cake.

Just today I found this site. I've never ordered from there so I can't confirm anything, but the price is similar to the CutNCrop price many of you have mentioned before: http://www.scrappersmusthaves.com/crcapeelcupr.html

Also, here's the link for the CutNCrop sale that many people have mentioned before: http://www.cutncrop.com/Cricut-Cake-Personal-Cutter_p_184.html

If anyone has found better sales anywhere, please add to the list!

7 replies
Anita8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anita8 Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 9:10pm
post #2 of 8

Thanks for this. I was only aware of CutNCrop but Scrapper Must Haves works out much cheaper for me.

Agape Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 10:49am
post #3 of 8

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Cricut Cake is finally on sale in Canada. Check out the Shopping Channel today:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/product/more+from/cricut+cake+introductory+base+bundle++506422.do?N=133259

The bundle has with 2 cartridges (Basic and Elegant) and some Wilton coloured fondant. The total cost with tax and shipping is $462.77 and with the 6 "easy payments", it's about $136 for your first payment (you pay tax and shipping on the first payment ) and then $65 for each payment thereafter.

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 11:07am
post #4 of 8

Just to add to Agape's info, if you go to the website the Cricut is marked sold out, but they are taking advance orders by phone!
HTH thumbs_up.gif

Agape Posted 13 May 2010 , 2:47pm
post #5 of 8

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Walmart is selling the Cricut Cake for $290. The price includes the Basics cartridge, but not any other extras as far as I can tell.

Oh, and it's only available online, not in stores. I think Walmart allows you to order online and deliver it to a store though...not positive about that. But if so, that might cut down on shipping costs.

I ended up ordering mine here in Canada through the Shopping Channel and it shipped yesterday, so I should be playing with it this weekend. I hope it lives up to the hype!

AXOCutie143 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AXOCutie143 Posted 13 May 2010 , 4:37pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Quote:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Walmart is selling the cricut Cake for $290. The price includes the Basics cartridge, but not any other extras as far as I can tell.

Oh, and it's only available online, not in stores. I think Walmart allows you to order online and deliver it to a store though...not positive about that. But if so, that might cut down on shipping costs.

I just checked it out online at Walmart...with the tax (even with free shipping from Site to Store) the end total is still more then if I went to Michaels and bought it. It tacked on almost 25 bucks in tax!

AXOCutie143 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AXOCutie143 Posted 13 May 2010 , 4:39pm
post #7 of 8

Also, be careful buying through eBay. Some of them are listed for a lot cheaper then if you bought it in the store, but they are removing the "Cake Basics" Cartridge and selling them separately for a TON of money. Read the fine print!

Agape Posted 13 May 2010 , 5:16pm
post #8 of 8

Just out of curiosity, how much does Michaels sell it for?

Here in Canada, Michaels is ALOT more expensive than Walmart for all Cricut products. I believe, on sale, the Cake is $450 at our Michaels.

For the Create, it's $198 at Walmart and $399 at Michaels.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%