Is There A Pattern For A Full Size Converse Shoe?

Decorating By debster Updated 24 Mar 2010 , 2:26am by debster

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 11

I thought I saw one here, but looked in the patterns and didn't see anything but a small one, does anyone have one or know where I can find it if I overlooked it? Also can it be shrunk some to fit a 12" square cake? Thanks

10 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 11

Take the one on here and enlarge it on a copy machine.

debster Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 1:00am
post #3 of 11

I only found the baby one, that can be enlarged to a regular size shoe? I don't know what size to make it. I could of swore there was a life size one somewhere I saw.

tiggy2 Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 2:41am
post #4 of 11

Just enlarge it till you get the size you want.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 2:52am
post #5 of 11

You could PM Jennifer Dontz, she did this pair of shoes using her son's shoes as a "template" of sorts: http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=868583

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 3:04am
post #6 of 11

there is a great tutorial in acd magazine some months ago. do you take that magazine. if i can help you , please p/m me. i will see what i can do.

debster Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 11:34am
post #7 of 11

Thanks Bobwonderbuns.........but I need the old time converse aka chuckie taylors. I know there is a pattern somewhere cause I copied it a while ago and me and paper work can't find it. I guess the search must go on. Thanks all for the efforts. Maybe someone will stumble on this and know or has it. The only thing I could find here is the baby converse, I wonder can those be sized to fit?

tiggy2 Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 3:50pm
post #8 of 11

They can be enlarged to whatever size the copier can handle. Just enlarge each piece the same % I don't understand your delima.

debster Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 5:38pm
post #9 of 11

My delima is I saw somewhere a life size pattern for a converse shoe AKA chuckie taylors. I can't find the pattern and need to know if I can take the baby ones here on CC and enlarge them. They would be the same size I would guess since they are all on the same page. Is that right? Thanks

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 10:40pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debster

My delima is I saw somewhere a life size pattern for a converse shoe AKA chuckie taylors. I can't find the pattern and need to know if I can take the baby ones here on CC and enlarge them. They would be the same size I would guess since they are all on the same page. Is that right? Thanks

I have a pattern and instructions for a life size chuckie; the shoe is in my photos. PM me if you would like to have it. icon_biggrin.gif

debster Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 2:26am
post #11 of 11

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%