Wholesale Supplies

Business By sweetooth94 Updated 22 Mar 2010 , 12:48pm by sweetooth94

sweetooth94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth94 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 11:03pm
post #1 of 3

Where do you buy your boxes, boards, plastic cups w/ lids (for samples of icings, jimmies, etc.)? I normally buy these items at my local party store, but I was just in there Thursday getting cake boxes and the owner whispered to me that her lease is up at the end of summer and she's closing the store. I'm in there several times a month. Bummer for me! I was thinking I might be better off trying to buy this stuff myself. Any suggestions?

2 replies
Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 3:40am
post #2 of 3

I use Big River Packaging for my boxes and cupcake inserts. Their prices are competitive and they have free shipping all the time. For my sample cups and lids I just got a bunch of those at Costco. Mid Continent Paper is a supplier in our area as well. Not sure if they ship or not but you could check them out and see. Hope this helps.

sweetooth94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth94 Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 12:48pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, Michelle. I will look into that. Never thought of Costco's or Sam's to get the little sample cups. I will check next time I'm there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%