Walmart Is Upgrading There Cake Section

Decorating By tame Updated 13 Mar 2010 , 5:47pm by cakesbymindysue

tame Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tame Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 4

Hi guys

Just thought i would let you know, i went in walmart the other day and boy are they getting more cake supplies in. I lot of them that i had to go to micheals to purchase. I even ask the clerk if i could use my micheals coupon for some of their items but she said no.

3 replies
Christy0722 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christy0722 Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 4

My Walmart just remodeled and have a large selection of cake supplies. The only problem is they can't seem to keep essentials in stock (flavorings, boxes, boards, etc). Makes me still have to take a 45 minute drive to Michaels! I've gotten so every time I go, I go by the cake section and pick up a bottle of each flavoring. That way I know I have it when I need it.

KATHIESKREATIONS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 4

Speaking of coupons, I just called JoAnn's & Michael's & they both informed me that they take each other's coupons! To me that is really good news as I can now shop at both. The only thing you can not use a Michael's coupon for is Joann's fabric, but everything else is game. icon_lol.gif

cakesbymindysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymindysue Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 5:47pm
post #4 of 4

I noticed a month or so back that mine has started to carry Lorann oils. My town is tiny, only about 12,000 people, so for them to bring that in is quite surprising.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%