Jackson Hole Wyoming?

Lounge By Loucinda Updated 29 Mar 2010 , 4:02pm by Loucinda

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 8:30pm
post #1 of 7

We are going to be going in a couple of weeks to watch the snowmobile hill climbs. Any info on good places to eat while there? I have searched online and there are a TON of restaraunts that all say they are the best. icon_confused.gif

6 replies
wyovol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wyovol Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 7

I love Jackson Hole. DH and I were married there. Unfortunately, I haven't been back in over 10 years so I can't help you with restaurant advice.

There was an awesome little cafe/bakery. I think it was The Bunnery. The Mangy Moose was also good for lunch/dinner.

Loucinda Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 11:27pm
post #3 of 7

I read about the Mangy Moose - they are still there! (and have some pretty cool souvenier stuff) What a beautiful place to get married - we were at the Tetons in the summer time, but have never been there when there is snow. icon_smile.gif

Thank you!

wyovol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wyovol Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 9:57pm
post #4 of 7

It is gorgeous with snow! We were married the first week in March, so definitely still winter. The roads to the park were still closed and we don't snowmobile, so we just stayed in town. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

PumpkinTart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PumpkinTart Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:19am
post #5 of 7

I second the recommendation for The Bunnery. We had great pancakes and eggs there, although some of the pastries (specifically the lemon bar) were just so-so.

Another place to try, especially if you like beer is the Snaker River Brewing Company. They make an outstanding organic beer called OB-1 and their food is delicious!

lis73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lis73 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:26am
post #6 of 7

For good burgers, I would try Billies. I believe that is the name. Right on the square, great casual diner atmsophere, lots of fun!

Loucinda Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 4:02pm
post #7 of 7

Got home from Wyoming!! GREAT trip!! We got some great video/pics of one of the first grizzlies coming out of hibernation - he was a big guy too. We did go to The Bunnery - YUMMM!! I ordered a piece of pie, and you get 1/4 of the pie for a serving...enough for 3 people. Billies was great too, just inside the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar right off the square. Beautiful place - we will go back next year and do the snowmobile tour through Yellowstone (it was already done for the season this year, not enough snow) Thanks to all for the suggestions. We loved it there. We stayed at the Snow King resort - very nice place, right next to the skiing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%