Ace Of Cakes And Dogs?

Lounge By rachpizano Updated 13 Mar 2010 , 7:20am by handsomepants

rachpizano Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachpizano Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 3:28am
post #1 of 5

Ok I really like the show I love their work. I think they do great stuff BUT how is it legal for them to allow people to come into there working space with animals. Watch an episode tonight that they make a dog cake and the little feisty fellow came into the bakery and you see him walking around. I work from our home and we aren't allowed to even have a hamster only fish. I'm sorry, gross.

4 replies
Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 12:12am
post #2 of 5

I thought that was pretty strange, too.

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:13am
post #3 of 5

LOL...my husband was saying the same thing. I was thinking that, being Californians and our strict laws here, I was just use to rules that they don't have to adhere to?

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 4:17am
post #4 of 5

The thing that bothers me more than the dog, which doesn't, is that they don't put their hair back and they are always running their hands through it then working on the cake without gloves.

handsomepants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handsomepants Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 7:20am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustToEatCake

The thing that bothers me more than the dog, which doesn't, is that they don't put their hair back and they are always running their hands through it then working on the cake without gloves.

UHG! That bothers me too. It also bothers me when I see hands go to the face and then to the food. I see that a lot on MANY other cooking shows. Watch "Kitchen Nightmares" with Chef Ramsey, and watch the cooks of the places he is trying to turn around. They are AWEFUL!!! I would NEVER eat at those places, even if they cleaned up the place. Old habits are hard to break.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%