Best Place To Buy Reasonably Priced Yet Unique Sprinkles?

Decorating By EatSomeCake Updated 12 Mar 2010 , 2:52pm by PTBUGZY1

EatSomeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EatSomeCake Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 7

Anyone know of a place online?

Thanks in advance! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 9:45pm
post #2 of 7

I think the key word you have used here is UNIQUE and, to my knowledge, there is not alot to choose from out there. There are Wilton ones and the CK ones and that is all I am familiar with in regards to true sprinkles. If someone knows of a place, I would love to know too because I have serached and searched and found nothing other than Wilton and CK icon_sad.gif

minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:09pm
post #3 of 7

Try this ...type what you want, say (red and black car sprinkles edible) in your search engine. Lots of garbage will come up, but you might be surprised what you can find.

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:22pm
post #4 of 7

Try www.countrykitchensa.com

PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:26pm
post #5 of 7

try www.cakecraftshoppe.com
they are based in Texas and have online shopping, they have a nice selection of themed sprinkles, jimmies and confettis. hope this helps.

I have heard very good things about this store so I'm making the 1 1/2 hour trip this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the wide selection of 'everything' ( normally I'm limited to hobby lobby and Michaels with the occasional online purchase) icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:37pm
post #6 of 7

OP...if you are driving all the way to Sugarland to shop, Google cake stores in Houston. There are 2 very good ones in the SW area and maybe 20 min from CCS. Also 3 restaurant supply stores (one great, two ok) in that same area. Going south on Hwy 59/ SW Frwy take a left on Bissonet and start shopping!

PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:52pm
post #7 of 7

minicuppie.....thanks I'll check them out also. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%