First Time International Order From Gsa

Decorating By nadia0411 Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 4:25pm by AlanT

nadia0411 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nadia0411 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 11:23am
post #1 of 7

Hi,
I am relatively new to this forum and I wanted to order some stuff from GSA as that is not available in Riyadh, saudia where i currently live. I am originally from Pakistan.
I want to know if someone has similar experience of intl. delivery.

i want to order edible pens/markers and was wondering if they were suitable for vegetarians. same goes with pearl/lusture/shimmer/disco/petal dust.
What would you suggest? not even sure about their exact difference though have read some explanations.

i cannot afford to buy all colors, so what would u suggest a good starting point, are these dusts are vegetarian? any recommendation on which to buy?

Thanks.

6 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 11:44am
post #2 of 7

I do know that you must spend at least $100 with them before they will ship internationally, which is why I will never shop there.

nadia0411 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 6:37am
post #3 of 7

yes Mike, i know, and i have a long list, just wondering, then where do you order from, i mean intl. shipment possible less than $100?

Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 7:05am
post #4 of 7

Im in South Africa and have ordered from GSA before. The service was excellent and the goods arrived very fast!
Its not difficult to order $100 dollars from them icon_smile.gif

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:34pm
post #5 of 7

I buy a lot of my things from the UK - GSA sells lots of UK imported things at marked up prices, so it makes no sense for me to get such stuff from them, plus the customs charges imposed here on $100+ worth of goods is ridiculous! My favourite UK site is Design-a-Cake and they have excellent flat-rate shipping charges and no minimum order.

nadia0411 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 7

thanks, Mike, it makes a lot of sense, more so since i will be visiting UK in May icon_biggrin.gif cant wait to get the things i have been longing for icon_smile.gif

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 4:25pm
post #7 of 7

We have dropped our requirement of the $100.00 minimum as of today. We are finding that we can send small parcels using Flat Rate International mail. Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%