Anyone Looking To Buy The Cricut Cake..

Decorating By redrosenj99 Updated 6 Mar 2010 , 6:33am by Ren715

redrosenj99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redrosenj99 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 12:32pm
post #1 of 6

I was over on the Cricut MB and the ladies are talking about it being on pre order.. Scrapbookpal.com has it for $ 329.00 free shipping and I seen it on CustomCrops.com for $ 349.00 ..I hope this helps some who are looking to buy it..

5 replies
JenniferAtwood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferAtwood Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 12:36pm
post #2 of 6

I will comfirm before reposting.

KKristy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKristy Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks ladies, ....I'm off to check it out !

Classycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Classycakes Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 6

I was wondering.....Do anyone know if JoAnn's or Michael's will be carrying the Cricut Cake Machine? Would the weekly 40% coupon apply to something like this?

We're going to Florida and Las Vegas for the first two weeks in May so I am planning to buy when I get there (if it's in stock!). Before I pre-order it, I thought I would check to see if these two stores would likely carry it.

Any advice would be appreciated!

redrosenj99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redrosenj99 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 2:25pm
post #5 of 6

I don't know when Michaels or JoAnne"s will be carring it.. And the coupons from Michael's, if you look at the bottom it say's excluding Cricut items.. But it is a good question.. maybe they will have a special price for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classycakes

I was wondering.....Do anyone know if JoAnn's or Michael's will be carrying the Cricut Cake Machine? Would the weekly 40% coupon apply to something like this?

We're going to Florida and Las Vegas for the first two weeks in May so I am planning to buy when I get there (if it's in stock!). Before I pre-order it, I thought I would check to see if these two stores would likely carry it.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Ren715 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ren715 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 6:33am
post #6 of 6

I am 100% sure that both Michaels and JoAnn's will NOT give you 40% off any Cricut product. I think that $329 with shipping included will be the lowest price you will see for quite a while. If I was in the market for the cake machine, I would jump on that offer. I just ordered the Expression because I love to craft and bake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%