Plexi Glass Round Or Square Seperators For Cake

Decorating By requel Updated 8 Mar 2010 , 10:49pm by windemire

requel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
requel Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 2

Can someone please help me find these they are placed between cakes and filled with petals, balls,beads mostly seenin the english cake books ,but they are very expensive buying from England can I find these in the U.S.A. they almost look like drinking glasses.

1 reply
windemire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
windemire Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 2

The only fillable pillars I found with a Google search are Wilton, which are available at Michael's, as well as most other craft stores.

If that's not what you're looking for, have you thought about using pillar candle holders? They come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and finishes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%