Baking By Ronni Updated 28 Feb 2010 , 2:25am by tatorchip

Ronni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ronni Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 1:18am
post #1 of 2

I am just starting to get into cookies and cookie bouquets. Can anyone tell me, what is Candy Clay?

Thanks !!

1 reply
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:25am
post #2 of 2

It is a mix of chocolate and light corn syrup,
some use to cover cakes, cookies or rkt
some use to make flowers, figures, numbers or letters

I got this recipe from someone on another thread but can't remember who, not created by me but I use it and it is good HTH


12 oz candy melts
6 oz corn syrup

melt the candy melts
warm up the corn syrup for about 15 secs.
Mix together.
put on a sheet of plastic wrap and wrap
let sit overnight.

Quote by @%username% on %date%