Sugarshack's Dvds... Which One??

Decorating By kkswmmr114 Updated 26 Apr 2010 , 5:35pm by kake4me2

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 2:24pm
post #31 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lil_Cakehouse

I LOVE ALL HER STUFF!!!! yes I'm yelling! I can't wait to talk my hubby into the sheet cake DVD, and Boxes and Bows. I think the Buttercream is my fav! It was also the first I got. Then I got Fondant, Stacking, & Topsy Turvy for Valentines day icon_smile.gif

Definitely get Boxes and Bows! I did the Tiffany box cake in my pix -- it was the first cake I tried using the Boxes and Bows techniques and it worked beautifully! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

The_Lil_Cakehouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 4:11pm
post #32 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lil_Cakehouse

I LOVE ALL HER STUFF!!!! yes I'm yelling! I can't wait to talk my hubby into the sheet cake DVD, and Boxes and Bows. I think the Buttercream is my fav! It was also the first I got. Then I got Fondant, Stacking, & Topsy Turvy for Valentines day icon_smile.gif

Definitely get Boxes and Bows! I did the Tiffany box cake in my pix -- it was the first cake I tried using the Boxes and Bows techniques and it worked beautifully! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

Great Stuff!! I have to figure out how to make my husband think I need it. Wish I could get a box order...LOL icon_smile.gif

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 6:36pm
post #33 of 40

Just got through watching Sharon's new DVDs. Have to say it was another wonderful experience! So many techniques are shown. Worth more than the price! Also got the bonus DVD and loved it too! Thanks, Sharon! Waiting anxiously for the next one icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:57am
post #34 of 40

Well my package arrived yesterday from Sugarshack and I watched one of the three cakes on her new DVD (the kitty cat cake) and wouldn't you know it -- she has me all excited to do a sheetcake now! icon_lol.gif Who knew?? icon_biggrin.gif I'm enjoying the new DVD immensely and if y'all haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it! icon_biggrin.gif

bvwilliams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bvwilliams Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:12am
post #35 of 40

Where do you buys these sugarshack dvds? Is there a website that you order from? I would love to get the boxes and bows dvd that everyone is talking about.

Thanks,
Brenda

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:16am
post #36 of 40

http://www.sugaredproductions.com/

this is her web...I love all her dvd's

cupcakeology Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakeology Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:41am
post #37 of 40

Flawless Fondant and Successful Stacking have been invaluable to me. The 3 tier white cake with the red ribbon on it (in my photos) really did have flawless fondant and had no need for any borders or ribbon at all. I should have taken pictures before I put the ribbon on it! I saw a huge improvement in my cakes after watching Sharon's videos. I highly recommend them!

bvwilliams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bvwilliams Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:08pm
post #38 of 40

Thanks, Cristi, for the web address. I'll check it out.

--Brenda

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 9:21am
post #39 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi-Tutty

Hello,

One question is it worth to buy the bonus dvd?

I love her dvd's and I have them all, that's why I ordered the bonus, but I was disappointed, if you see the picture on the bonus dvd, that's all she does, show you how to write and make that border, the sides of the cake she shows how to do in the sheets DVD, not the bonus, so I will think about buying any more bonus dvd in the future. But the DVD is amazing, please don't take it the wrong way.

kake4me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kake4me2 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 5:35pm
post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi-Tutty

Hello,

One question is it worth to buy the bonus dvd?

I'm on the fence(having bought it)...the border is cool and the writing transfer technique is new to me, but might not be to the more experienced decorator or CC member

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%